Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Queen's Daughter Intro

Prologue
The Green Family
This is Trist Green, my Dad. My dad and I have always been close. If I ever had a problem, he was there. We play chess to relax and talk. I never feel like I can’t ask him anything, except the two main questions I have had all my life. He was an inventor. I say was because he gave it up when I was born. Stories around town are that my dad invented a time machine. I don’t believe these stories because no one could ever travel through time. I have my suspicions about what my dad could have done though. Of course, my dad denies he ever invented anything worthwhile. That being said the first question is, “Did you ever invent a time machine?” Then the other question is, “Who is my mother?” When these questions are discussed and you look deep into my father’s eyes, you can tell he is hiding secrets.
I am Kylisha. I am almost 16. I have never met my mother. I don’t even know her name. That is the secret my dad is keeping. He has kept this secret for 16 years and I am going to make him spill his guts before my birthday is over. I want to know who my mother is. Growing up in Sunset Valley has been good for me. I have many friends, but only a few close ones.
I am just a normal teenage girl, or so I thought. I babysat many of the kids in town and made some good money. I bought books and my own computer with this money.

 I enjoy reading and doing homework. I know that isn’t normal. I mostly enjoy hanging out with my friends and ditching school occasionally. That is normal, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment